26 September 2014 (Friday)
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Registration begins at 7:30 AM
J. Walter Cameron Center Auditorium
Register at https://winddesign-maui.eventbrite.com
Registration deadline is 19 September 2014 (Friday)
Registration is limited!
AIA LU's pending
Coffee and snacks hosted by AIA Maui
11 August 2014
07 August 2014
from AIA State and Local Government Relations:
The State and Local Government Relations Team is proud to release the second SGN Monthly Newsletter – Vol 1:Iss. 2.
In this issue…
- A recap of the Team’s activities in July.
- Input from your fellow SGN members.
- A link to an analysis of the recent California Supreme Court decision in Beacon v. SOM Architects from AIA California Council.
- “Greetings from Michigan!”: “Michigan Legislature Repeals Interior Design Title Act” - Benedetto Tiseo, FAIA, NCARB, AIA Michigan
Greetings from (Next Month Could be Your Component)!
- This month featured a fantastic article from Michigan. We’re looking for next month’s spotlight component…. If you have something you’d like to share with the greater AIA community (your write-up NEED NOT BE LENGTHY and can be on the subject of your choice), volunteer NOW to be next month’s spotlight component ASAP!
Call For Content –August Issue:
- Do you have a question, announcement, comment, anecdote, video, promotion, “shout-out”, link, etc. etc. etc. you’d like to incorporate into next month’s issue? Send it our way by August 25, 2014 at 5pm EDT.
New P3 Content!You can view AIA’s most recent draft of our model comprehensive P3 legislation and the new “P3: What Architects Need to Know” P3 Guide here.
01 August 2014
24 July 2014
Eley Associates (Architectural Energy Corporation)
23 July 2014
Hawaii Commercial Buildings Guidelines for Energy Efficiency resources from Morgan's presentation at the July General Membership Meeting: